Last night, as I was laying in bed, my head began to run towards what next… Not only with work but, I’ve been working hard on figuring on Week 4–my biggest weakness. Well, my head starting going to the what if’s…
Yes, I am guilty of the what if’s too—
- What if I had married loser 2 or 3, yeah, NO!–dang drug addicts.
- What if I had married loser 1…. Lying, manipulative, possessive, cheating… Need I go on. NO!
My what if’s continued until I was back to my crazy, I am super happy with my life self. I realized many things last night…
- My husband has never done drugs so, I don’t have to worry about that.
- He gave up his addiction for his family almost a month ago and he has been so strong! We are doing so much better and he admits he has his hard days but, we got this!
- He claims my son as his own–be may not be biologically his but, he is his father. “Anyone can make a child, it takes a real man to be a father.” My husband IS that real man! Unlike loser 1, he loves him for who he is and never once says, “I wish he was mine.” He is his & realizes that changing anything about him would not be okay.
- He has never intentionally lied to me–loser 1 kept saying he was coming to see me, stood me up when we were “supposed” to have our first “date”–yay for long distance losers.
- He loves our boys! He comes home every day and holds each one and tells them how much he has missed them and loves them.
There’s so much more I could go on about but, Z is not enjoying the bouncer plus, A & L still need breakfast. Yes, no breakfast yet, still in pajamas, and no idea what they are going to dress up as for Halloween since I didn’t go shopping last night and I don’t have a car now.
Still haven’t figured out which biggest weakness I care to share–flaws are so easy to see when they are your own… But, food–procrastinating again, UGH! Lame-O!