Today I decided to clean out my Pinterest pins, boards, etc.–however, some of the pins that I pinned long ago won’t let me move them because they have since then been marked spam so, here’s one of them, because I want to be able to pin it and use it later.
UPDATED: I was able to do a Google Images search and located it but, here’s the recipe.
- square pretzels
- Hershey’s Hugs (you can use Kisses, too, but I think the Hugs taste better and they definitely soften up better!)
- plain M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 200°. (If your oven runs hot you may want to turn the temp down to 170°.)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or Silpat. Place the pretzels on and top them with the hugs.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting – they should still hold their shape).
- Carefully place an M&M in the center of each hug and press it down to spread the chocolate.
- Allow to cool completely (a few minutes in the fridge works perfectly) and enjoy!