Well, I am debating about a nap today. Z slept horrible last night & I’ve been ready for bed for a while. But, because I Continue reading “Fall Begins”
Well–didn’t think I would actually be taking a break when I said I was thinking about it. But, SURPRISE–we had some stuff come up with our move.
- People who lived here before (they got evicted) clicked the cable lines–no cable, no internet
- The basement was flooded
- The master bathroom has no storage (HELLO PINTEREST!) but, it’s the only one with a bathtub so, we have that master room
- That time of month is back–thanks to being on birth control
But, the upsides are–
- Hubby has a job
- We didn’t have to move ANYTHING
- We have a backyard for the boys to play in
- They are fixing the basement flooding problem as we speak
- The child I babysit just put himself to sleep
- I can get a new prescription for my eyes soon
- I will be able to get tested for PCOS
- Cell phones will be back so, in case we have emergencies or I just want to make sure my hubby is safe
- Planning some fun vacations (thank you Groupon.)
- We have coffee–and pumpkin spice hot chocolate makes for yummy wake up time
But, for now–that’s about all I have to say. Moving and babysitting is wiping me out–I still have laundry, cleaning, and dishes to do this morning. But, need to work on the garage first so we can all have warm showers.
Although, reading about how many times military families move and knowing how much we move, etc.—I am definitely not jealous! We have moved 3 times in the last year–I don’t want to move again for a LONG time!!
What makes your moving experience easier? What’s your least favorite part of moving? Any fun vacations, etc. planned for this next year?